UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 | 421 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification –Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020 Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and they Completed All the Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Recruitment for UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020 details
- Application Begin : 11/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/01/2020 upto 06 PM Only.
- Last Date Fee Payment : 31/01/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules read full details notification for more age relaxation details.
- General / OBC : 25/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO||168||116||42||62||33||421|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
How to apply UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
- Visit the official website of UPSC http://upsc.gov.in/ (link is in important link section)
- Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link section of UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application form is completed for UPSC EPFO Online Form 2020
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
If you have any questions regarding this post you can ask here in the comment section.