Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Project & Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation LMRC Are Invited to online Application Form for the 183 Post, check Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – those candidates who are looking for government job in UP metro rail has great opportunities to join and make their future brighter.
All the candidates are strictly advised to read all notifications carefully before apply online. you don’t need to looking elsewhere for any information, all important links for apply online are given below with full details, so take time and read all notification carefully.
Recruitment for UP Metro Rail Various Post details
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Lucknow Metro) has started new project for that they need more workers on their various types of post and they recently Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer in Executive and Non-Executive Category Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can feel free to apply.
Advt No. : LMRC/HR / Rectt/P/18/2019
- Application Begin : 22/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/12/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 23/12/2019
- Exam Date CBT : 13/01/2020
- Admit Card Available : 03 January 2020
BE/ B.Tech Degree in Related Trade/ Engineering with 60% Marks. for assistant manager civil/electrical/s&t
CA/ ICWA Degree. for assistant manager accounts
MBA in HR/ PGDM HR with 60% Mark for assistant manager HR
Master’s Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism with 60% Marks. For the assistant manager of public reaction
3 Yrs. Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with 60% Marks. for junior civil/electrical/S&T
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism. public relations asst.
Age limit on 01.12.19
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- General / OBC / EWS : 590/-
- SC /ST: 236/-
- Pay the Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Offline Only.
Vacancy details 183 post
|Executive Category Vacancy|
|Post Code||Post Name||Total||Eligibility|
|E01||Asst. Manager Civil||28||BE/ B.Tech Degree in Related Trade/ Engineering with 60% Marks.|
|E02||Asst. Manager Electrical||18|
|E03||Asst. Manager S&T||8|
|E04||Asst. Manager Accounts||6||CA/ ICWA Degree.|
|E05||Asst. Manager HR||2||MBA in HR/ PGDM HR with 60% Marks.|
|E06||Asst. Manager Public Relation||2||Master Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism with 60% Marks.|
|Non Executive Category Vacancy|
|Post Code||Post Name||Total||Eligibility|
|NE01||Junior Engineer Civil||58||3 Yrs. Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with 60% Marks.|
|NE02||Junior Engineer Electrical||40|
|NE03||Junior Engineer S&T||17|
|NE04||Public Relation Asst.||4||Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism.|
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Post Code||Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|E01||Asst. Manager Civil||14||7||2||7||0||28|
|E02||Asst. Manager Electrical||10||4||1||3||0||18|
|E03||Asst. Manager S&T||5||2||0||1||0||8|
|E04||Asst. Manager Accounts||4||1||0||1||0||6|
|E05||Asst. Manager HR||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|E06||Asst. Manager Public Relation||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|NE01||Jr. Engineer Civil||25||15||5||12||1||58|
|NE02||Jr. Engineer Electrical||18||10||4||8||0||40|
|NE03||Jr. Engineer S&T||9||4||1||3||0||17|
|NE04||Public Relation Asst.||3||1||0||0||0||4|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|candidates login||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UP Metro Rail 2019 Examination centre
Examination Centers -Computer-based Test(CBT) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar(Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad, and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of U.P. (as per requirement). UPMRCL, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination City/Centre and/or add some other cities /centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force –majeure conditions, etc. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written test/CBT/Document verification/Medical/ for joining.
Types of exam
UP Metro Rail Various Post Online Form 2019 has conducted Written Test: Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be held on one or more days. The question paper will be bilingual i.e., in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness & Computer Applications, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
(i) There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-06 & from NE-01 to NE-04. Each question carrying equal marks.
(ii)There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will be deducted.
(iii) The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration. Note: Examination will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Executive Category posts :- Rs. 50,000 to 1,60,000
Non-Executive Category posts :- Rs. 25,000 to 67,500
(i)For the post of Assistant Manager(Civil)(postcode-E01), Assistant Manager(Electrical)(postcode-E02), Assistant Manager(S&T)(postcode-E03), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process –Written Test, followed by document verification & Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
(ii)For the post of Assistant Manager/Accounts(postcode-E04), Assistant Manager/HR(postcode-E05), Assistant Manager(Public Relations)(postcode-E06), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process –,Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Executive(Non-Technical) category.
(iii)For the post of Jr. Engineers, (post codes NE01, NE02, NE03) the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examinations in Aye-Three (A-3) category.
(iv)For the post of Public Relations Assistant, (post codes NE04 ) the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – Written Test followed by Document verification & Medical examination in Cee-One (C-1) category. @ Biometric data of the candidate will be captured/taken at the time of written test/CBT through electronic means only. The same will be verified/matched at each and every stage of the recruitment process and candidate whose biometric is not verified/matched at any stage of recruitment will not be allowed to the subsequent stage of recruitment, he/ she will be disqualified. Biometric verification will be done through electronic means only & no alternative method shall be used for Biometric Verification.
Note: UPMRCL reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling a such number of candidates shall be decided by UPMRCL only.
Medical Examination: All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts. Candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be canceled. Candidates having undergone Lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Asstt. Manager(Accounts), Asstt Manager(HR), Asstt. Manager (Public Relations) & Public Relations Assistant. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including biometric verification, document verification & prescribed Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and the decision of the Corporation will be final on this issue.
(i) Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test (CBT mode) may be held on one or more days in different cities (centers). As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind. A separate application fee for each post shall be paid.
(ii) Candidates after selection may be posted at Kanpur & Agra and other Metro Projects in various cities of Uttar Pradesh.
(iii) The examination dates are tentative which can be preponed or postponed in case of unavoidable circumstances.
General Instructions: Most Important
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. The validity of the Merit list is for two years from the date of its approval.
3. The selection of candidate by UPMRCL does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
4. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of document verification / Medical.
5. Community/Caste certificate should be in the prescribed format (SC/ST/OBC) for seeking age relaxation etc. No other format will be acceptable. The benefit of the reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of State of UP. Therefore SC/ST/OBC/Women/DFF/ESM/EWS of UP should obtain a domicile certificate of UP as per UP Govt. format.
6. A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority. OBC( NCL) certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
7. EWS certificate should be issued on or before the closing date of the vacancy notice. EWS certificate issued after the closing date shall not be accepted.
8. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of the same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
9. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
10. Jurisdiction of Court for any dispute regarding this notification will be at Lucknow only.
11. UPMRCL reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for selection for all posts
12. The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email