SSC Selection Post Phase 8 notification 1300+ Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi and Regional of Pan India Are Recently announced for the Online Application Form on the Recruitment of Selection Post VIII Under Various qualification level i.e. Intermediate, Graduate, PG Level Post Recruitment 2020. Those eligible Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 notification online form details
Advt. No. Phase-VIII/2020/Selection Posts
- Application Begin : 21/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/03/2020 Upto 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 23/03/2020
- Last Date Offline Payment : 25/03/2020
- CBT Exam Date : 10-12 June 2020
- Admit Card Available : June 2020
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Maximum age 30-year-old post wise
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Offline Mode Only
Vacancy details 1300+ | Eligibility
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Graduation||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|SSC Region Name Who Conducted the Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020|
|Central Region CR|
|Madhya Pradesh MPR|
|Northern Region NR Delhi|
|Eastern Region ER|
|Karnataka Kerala KKR|
|North East Region NER|
|North Western Region NWR|
|South Region SR|
|Western Region WR|
How to apply in SSC Selection Post Phase 8
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Have announced the Notification for Selection Various Post VIII Recruitment 2020, interested Candidate Can Apply Between 21/02/2020 to 20/03/2020.
- All Candidates need to Read the full Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check all the colleges Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready all the Scan Document which is Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the online Application Form Must Check All the details which you filled Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit for complete the form
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future references
If you have any questions about this recruitment you can ask here in the comment section.