SBI clerk recruitment 2020 || 8134 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India ( SBI ) Are Recently Invited to Online Recruitment Form for the Clerk (JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) Vacancy 2020 across the country. Those Candidates who are dreaming of one of the best government jobs and want to be a job in banks have golden opportunity to join the biggest bank banks branch of India.
Candidates those are graduated and they Are Interested in the Following vacancy recruitment Form. they can Read the Full Details Notification Before Apply Online and keep visiting us for more upcoming updates of SBI clerk result date, admit card, syllabus, answer key and all related information is posted here from time to time.
Recruitment for SBI clerk recruitment 2020 details
- Notification Issued :02/01/2020
- Application Begin :03/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee :26/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form :26/01/2020
- Exam Date Prelim: February / March 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre : February 2020
- Pre Result Declared : April 2020
- Exam Date Mains : 19/04/2020
- Admit Card Available :April 2020
Age limit SBI clerk as on 01/01/2020
For applying in SBI clerk the
Minimum age must be 20 years and
Maximum age will be 28 years.
Read the official notification for more age relaxation.
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH in All Category : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card, UPI, or Pay the SBI Clerk Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode, Submit to Any Branches of State Bank of India
Vacancy details total 8134 posts
|Junior Associates (Regular Post)||3447||1803||1214||746||790|
|Junior Associates (Backlog Post)||0||04||0||130||0|
Eligibility criteria of the post
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. And must be Knowledge of Local Language for both JUNIOR ASSOCIATES ( regular post) and JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (backlog post)
Sbi clerk salary Salary details
A junior associate in SBI will get pay approximately Rs. 23000/- for urban/metro cities including the DA and other allowance at the current applicable rate. and it depends on the posting location of the employee.
In 2019 the basic pay of SBI clerk is Rs.11765/-, special allowance is Rs.911.79/-, DA is Rs.5311/- , transport allowance Rs.425/-, total without HRA is Rs.18413/- and gross with HRA is Rs. 19589/-
Exam center & exam type
The exam center is all over across in India and the exam is online computer-based exams. there is no minimum qualified marks required in any subjects. these are the some information which we published here below which will be taken from the 2019 SBI clerk examination.
SBI Junior Exam Pattern for phase I
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 Mains: Phase II
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
How to apply
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Here Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the join SBI current openings
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link on this posts of SBI clerk recruitment 2020.
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application form is completed for SBI clerk recruitment.
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
Candidates are advised to take one government identity proof like adhar card, pan card, passport, etc which prooves your nationality at the time of filling the online form and fill all basic and educational information which is real. never fill fake mobile numbers, email addresses or educational details otherwise your application form is rejected and you are not allowed to seat in the examination fee.
Try to fill your personal mobile number and email address or in case you don’t have you can fill your parent’s number and email because in future the basic notification of admit card and other is sent on that registered number so be careful at that time.
all the best from allsarkarijobalert team for any queries you can mail us at admin@allsarkarijobalert and you can find more latest jobs and result from “CLICKING HERE.”