RBI Grade B Recruitment Result 2019 – 199 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Various Post Recruitment Under 01/2019 RBI Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form. Those Graduate Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 21/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/10/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 11/10/2019
- Exam Date Paper I : 09/11/2019
- Result for Paper I : 18/11/2019
- Exam Date Paper II : 01-02 December 2019
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the exam fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Wallet, Cash Card Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Between : 02/09/1989 to 01/09/1998
- For PHD / M.Phill Candidates Max Age Limit is : 32-34 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment Rules
RBI Grade B Recruitment Vacancy Details Total: 199
|Officer Grade B (General)||65||40||15||25||11||156||Minimum 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12 and Class 10 Exam.For SC / ST : 50% Marks|
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||09||05||02||03||01||20||Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks.SC / ST : 50% Marks|
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||11||04||02||02||04||23||Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks.SC / ST : 50% Mar|
- UP : Agra, Allahabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur Lucknow
- Other State : Delhi, Delhi NCR, Bihar, MP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Other State in Pan India