Ration card Karnataka is one of the most important documents in India if you want to take advantage of food and ration from the state government at the low price and fare rate then this article is for you, Here we will cover most of the queries which are related to Ration card Karnataka
Like how to download ration card Karnataka, Karnataka Ration Card Status Online, how to apply for new and fresh ration card in Karnataka in the year 2020 and many more.
And we will discuss how to you check your name easily in the ration card beneficiary list and give you full information regarding carrying out all these procedures on the official website of Food Civil Supply & Consumer Affairs Department.
Ration card in Karnataka
Ration card Karnataka is the same as all over other states in India, where the poor and weaker people and those people of the society who are not able to buy food for them and their family and comes in below poverty line is helped by the state government,
Ration card is undertaken by the ministry of food and supplies like other government Ration card Karnataka also works under the central government, who provided ration to the state government to distribute & helps to buy ration.
From government fare shop at the affordable rate which is the mainstream to distributed the grains and food to all the beneficiaries in the list.
At present time in ration card, Karnataka is made for on the basis of various type of economics condition of family members, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka offers four types of ration cards by matching the economics condition.
Types of Ration card Karnataka
- PHH (Priority House Hold) Ration Cards
- Annapurna Yojana Ration Cards
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Cards
- (Non-Priority House Hold) Ration Cards- NPHH
Let’s discuss all these ration cards one by one on the merit of people in Karnataka, those who are able to get this ration card in Karnataka on their economic condition.
PHH ration card:-PHH ration card is belonging to the people who are from rural areas who are really poor and come in the vulnerable sections of the society such as landless laborers, marginal farmers and wage earners
Under these categories of ration card in Karnataka per beneficiary get Rice at the rate of Rs.3 per kg, wheat Rs.2 per kg and Coarse grains at a rate of Rs.1 per kg
Annapurna Yojana Ration Cards:- Under this category of Karnataka government provided 10kg of food and grains on a monthly basis for those people whose age is equal to or more than 65+ years.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Cards (AAY): Under this category, the Ration card Karnataka government provides food and grain at the cheapest rate in the comparison of all other cardholders, in this card only those beneficiary get included
who are really very poor and their family annual income is less than Rs. 15000/-, the rate of food and grains in this category of rice at the rate of Rs.3 per kg and wheat at the rate of Rs.2 per kg.
(Non-Priority House Hold) Ration Cards – NPHH category are made for those who have stable families income and they come above the poverty line,
Ration card Karnataka government does not provide food & grains at the subsidized prices like other cardholders, which means under these category beneficiaries didn’t get any facilities like other.
Eligibility for apply Ration card Karnataka
So if you are looking for applying for new ration card in Karnataka, you just need to full fill these few eligibility criteria before going on further steps:-
- The applicant should be must a permanent residential address of Karnataka.
- Applicant must don’t have previously ration card
- Newly married couples also can apply for a new ration card.
- If your ration card has expired, stolen or lost, then you can still apply for a new ration card in Karnataka.
- Ration cards will be issued among the beneficiaries on the basis of their family member’s financial and economic conditions.
After following all these eligibility criteria, you need to verify some essential documents which are required to apply online for the Karnataka ration card, without these documents your process is not done for next step so just collect all the documents and then apply.
- A copy of the original residential proof of applicant.
- Applicant must have the copy of the age certificate of the head of the family
- Copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhar card which proves your nationality.
- Copy of income proof of the family
- Passport size clear photograph of the applicant where his/her face easily recognized
- Must have the valid Mobile number or Email address
- Self-Declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councillor/ Pradhan.
- Tenancy agreement (if the applicant is a tenant)
All these important documents which will be needed for the Ration card Karnataka application we mentioned but apart from these in case of any update in upcoming days we will mention and update that too here so visit this page regularly.
How to apply for new ration card in Karnataka
Ration card Karnataka is an important document for making Domicile and Residence certificates for that you need to follow these steps and will easily apply from your home or cyber cafe by yourself
STEP 1: Open a Google Search from laptop/I pad/mobile or from any browser page and type ‘Ahara Karnataka‘
STEP 2: Open the link ‘ahara.kar.nic.in‘
From the homepage, you can change the language of that page by selecting English or you’re comfortable for your favorite language
STEP 3: Click the ‘E-SERVICE‘ option and then click ‘New Ration Card‘
STEP 4: Select ‘New Ration Card Request’ and select the type of Ration card
STEP 5: Enter your Adhar card number of a first family member and linked mobile number with the same Adhar card The adhar number, as well as the mobile number, should already need to link otherwise your further process will not be done.
STEP 6: An OTP is sent on your registered adhar card mobile number, enter the OTP
STEP 7: After successful verification of adhar card number, your adhar details will be shown on the display
STEP 8: To generate the number of applications, click on the “ADD” button Now enter the CAPTCHA right side, click GO
STEP 9: The Application form will appear on your screen.
STEP 10: Fill the required details and click on the Save button.
STEP 11: Keep the application number generated for future references
After successfully submitting the application of Ration card Karnataka will be issued within 15 days of submission of the application. Applicants can collect their taxes by paying Rs 100 per ration
We are not covering the BPL card options here for BPL, your Adhar card, as well as other relevant proof which shows that you are a BPL person,
Also, there is a must of fingerprint scanning machine for BPL, So just select NPHH and move on.
How to check the village list online of Karnataka Ration Card?
How to check village list online of Karnataka Ration Card?
There will be no need to go through the office to the office all the days just follow these simple steps which are given below.
Step 1- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Ahara https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.
Step 2- Then click on the “e-Services” tab which is shown on the homepage.
Step 3- Now Click on the “e-Ration card” tab
Step 4- Select the “Village list” tab from “E-ration card” tab
Step 5- Select the respective district, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village of the beneficiary and click on the “Go” button.
Step 6- Now The list of all the ration cards in the selected village will appear on the screen
Step 7– Find the ration card and check the other details from there
How to check ration card status online?
After the successful submission of ration card Karnataka online, you will track your application status by your registration number which will be received by you at the time of applying,
Follow these just simple steps which are given below, and you will successfully track your application of ration card Karnataka by just sitting at home
- Visit the official website first of all.
- Then click the “e-status” link and click on the “Status of new/defending rations” tab.
- Select the respective option of beneficiary
- Click on the “Ration card of status” option from there.
- Select the verification mode.
- Enter the relevant detail which will be asked
- Finally ration card status will appear on your screen
How to add name in ration card Karnataka ?
The new member in your family can be an adult or child If you want to make new ration card in Karnataka for them or want to add the name or you want to know how to change address in ration card, how to delete name in ration card just follow these given process
- Open a google browser and search and ‘ahara Karnataka‘
- Click on the ahara.kar.nic.in link
- You can select your language: Kannada, English, etc from your home page of ahara Karnataka
- Click on the ‘E-ration card‘ tab from the left side
- Then select ‘Amendment Request‘ If you are belonging from the BANGALORE, click the first link
- otherwise, click the Below link accordingly
- On that page in the bottom, select the language and click on ‘Go’
- Now enter your Ration Card number and click on the ‘Go’ Tab
- Select an adult member from that open list.
- Head of the family is, eldest Men/women in that list so Better to select the head of the family & Select the ‘Authentication‘ OTP
- For BPL cards, only the ‘Finger Print’ option available so click on OK
- Enter the OTP and captcha & Click on the ‘Go‘ button
- Then after you can now Select ‘ADD/EDIT/DELETE MEMBERS‘ option
- If you want to change address, click on the ‘ADDRESS Change‘ tab
- To change the fair shop, Click on the ‘FAIR SHOP CHANGE‘ tab
- Warning! This application should be submitted in 7 days
- Add less than 6 members by clicking ‘Add Family member’ tab
- First option is for adding child, if you want to add any child member then click on the first option
- Enter adhar of new member on top space
- Click on the ‘Go‘ button
- Click the “I hereby” option
- Click on ‘OTP’ button& ok button
- Enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number
- Enable ‘I hereby‘ button and enter the OTP and captcha
- If this comes, renter, the captcha is shown & Click ‘OK’
- Now Select the Relation of a new member with the adult, ‘save’
- Check your data If needed, ‘Update’ & Click ‘Submit’
- Verify the details and it’s done
- Note down acknowledgment and print this page
Remember that Ration card Karnataka Application fee is Rs:50/-
How to To check acknowledgement of ration card Karnataka?
- Visit the official website again and click on the E- ration card tab
- Click on the ‘Amendment request’
- Select the district & Select the ‘Language’
- Fill the Ration Card Number and select member then click on the “GO” tab
- Select ‘OTP’ and Go
- Enter OTP and captcha & Click ‘Go’
- Acknowledgment of ration card Karnataka will be displayed on your screen
The government of Karnataka started a new way to stop black marketing in any area of food and grains, citizens only need to inform online black marketing in his/her area and they earn a reward for helping the government without coming in the front of them.
According to the survey because of this Karnataka ration card, black marketing stops day by day and it helps directly to the people of Karnataka.
Helpline desk of ration card in Karnataka
After all these processes are done which is related to ration card Karnataka, if you have any queries or problem occur like online application, application status you will just need to contact them directly from given below number.
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department and Legal Metrology Department,
Vikas Saudha, Bangalore – 560001
Phone Number – 1967 or 1800-425-9339
FAQ related to Ration card in Karnataka
Question – How to remove the name from the ration card Karnataka?
Answer – Click on the “E ration card” tab and select the “Amendment Request” from there you can remove or add your name.
Question – How to change the address in ration card Karnataka?
Answer – The same process to change the address in ration card as like “add name” or “remove the name” from the ration card.
If you have any more questions related to this article you can ask here in the comment section and any government-related jobs and vacancy, as well as a new scheme, just click here Allsarkarijobalert.