4207 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB-Jaipur) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Patwari Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and full fill All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Recruitment for Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Online Form 2020 full details
As per government new rule the only graduate pass candidates can only appply for RSMSSB. previous its on intermediate basis but after some new law and decison the eligibility is updated The Online Application form can be submitted By E-Mitra, SSO portal by candidates login ID. The Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Patwar Recruitment held by the Direct basis.
- Application Start : 20 January 2019
- Registration Last Date : 19 February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 February 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age limit on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Pay the Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
- General, OBC Creamy Layer Rs. : 450/-
- Other State Rs. : 450/-
- OBC Non Creamy Layer Rs. : 350/-
- SC, ST Candidates Rs. : 250/-
Vacancy details total of 4207 posts
|Post Name||Area Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Patwari||Non TSP Area||Soon||Soon||Soon||Soon||3637|
Eligibility criteria of the post
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream With “O” Level/ Copa/ Degree, Diploma in Computer Science Equivalent Course.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Online Form 2020 newspaper cutting
Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Online Form 2020 Exam patterns
The exam is objective type written exam and there are 150 questions and total 300 marks, where all question carry 2 marks with a total 3 hours duration and each wrong answer have a negative marking of 1/3 numbers. the subject’s wise detailed marks are shown below candidates need to attend there and start preparing by scheduled routine after checking the details.
|Maths & Reasoning||100||50|
Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari salary details
- Pay Scale for Patwari: Rs. 5200-Rs. 20800 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
How to apply
Interested candidates who read all notification and looking for good jobs have good opportunities in Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari jobs which have a high salary and with too many benefits, candidates just need to click on apply button-through the official site which is provided in upper section od the important link section. candidates must be verified and double-check all documents and photographs during applying online.
follow these steps carefully if you have a problem in applying Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Online Form 2020
- Go on the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in which is given in the upper section table.
- Click the notification link , read all notifications
- Now go on apply here link that is also mentioned in the upper table of the Important link section.
- fill all your educational and personal details carefully
- upload scanned documents and photograph and signature
- now pay the application fee through the net banking debit or credit card
- Press the submit button
- Take 2 or 3 hard copies for future references.
Candidates must be Indian nationality or a citizen of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee who has arrived before 1962 1st January.
12th marks sheet , certificate & Graduation mark sheets, the certificate with the proper clear photograph on which your name is mentioned.
Before appearing in the main examination, the selection is made through two stages where the first stages will be written examinations and second exam will be interview
which will be updated late and released the scheduled shortly after applying online process will end, interested candidates those who want to appear in the exam should be get touched with us by subscribing by E-mail
where we updated all updated notification about admit card results answer key merit list and all the related notification time to time.