Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020 I 15 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan High Court RHC Jodhpur and Jaipur Are Recently Invited for the Online Application Form in the Post of Translator. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full notifications Before Apply Online.
Recruitment for Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020 details
- Application Begin :10/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05/03/2020 upto 05 PM Only.
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 06/03/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Maximum age 40 years old
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST /: 350/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra OR Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Eligibility criteria of the post
- Master Degree with English Subject from any recognised university
How to fill Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan high court
- Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link section of Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020
- Or you can visit the recruitment section from the official website
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application of Rajasthan HC Translator Online Form 2020
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
The average salary of the translator is started from Rs. 22000 pm.
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.