Nielit recruitment 2020 | 495 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT NIC Have Recently announced the Online Application Form for the Scientist and Scientific Assistant Post Recruitment 2020. Those eligible Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Recruitment for Nielit recruitment 2020 Scientist and Technical Post Online Form details
Advt No. NIELIT/NIC/2020/1
- Application Begin : 26/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/03/2020 upto 05 PM Only.
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 26/03/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age limit as on 26/03/2020
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NIC Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-.
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
Vacancy details Total: 495 Post
|Scientist (B)||119||77||28||43||21||288||BE / B.Tech / M.Sc / ME / M.Tech / M.Phill / MCA.For Subject Combination Details Read the Notification.|
|Scientific / Technical Assistant||86||55||20||31||15||207||M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech.For Subject Combination Details Read the Notification|
How to apply in Nielit recruitment 2020
- National Information Center NIC Recruitment 2020-2021 is love where Candidate Can Apply the form Between 26/02/2020 to 26/03/2020
- Read the full Notification Before Apply the online Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of NIELIT NIC Latest Recruitment 2020.
- Check all the College and All other Documents that are Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Keep Ready Scan Document which is Related to online Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the online Application Form Must Check all the details which you feel Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future references.
- Salary Scale is differ In the range of Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,77,500 per month as per the designation
AGARTALA (2) AHMEDABAD (3) AIZAWL (4) BENGALURU (5) BHOPAL (6) BHUBANESWAR (7) CHANDIGARH (8) CHENNAI (9) DEHRADUN (10) DELHI (11) GANGTOK (12) GUWAHATI (13) HYDERABAD (14) IMPHAL (15) JAMMU (16)JAIPUR (17) KOHIMA (18) KOLKATA (19) LEH (20) LUCKNOW (21) MUMBAI (22) NAHARLAGUN (23) PATNA (24) PORT BLAIR (25) RAIPUR (26) RANCHI (27) THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (28) SHILLONG (29) VISAKHAPATNAM.
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.