UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020 Online Form 418 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission UPSC recruitment 2020 Are Invited for the Online Application Form in the Recruitment Post of National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airforce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA First Phase Recruitment 2020 Those Candidates who Are Interested in the defense job and in the Following Recruitment of UPSC NDA and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online
Recruitment for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020 details
Advt No. : 04/2020
- Application Begin: 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28/01/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28/01/2020
- NDA I Exam Date : 19/04/2020
- Admit Card Released : April 2020
Only unmarried candidates those who have
Age Between 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash E Challan Fee Mode Submit the Exam Fee at State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India.
Vacancy details total of 418 posts
- National Defence Academy NDA
- Naval Academy NA
| 10+2 |
Eligibility criteria of the post
For Naval academy:
- Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th board exams from a recognized board or university with the main subjects of Physics and Mathematics.
National Defense Academy:
- Candidates must have passed their 10th and 12th board exams from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing Candidates: Those candidates who are in their last year of the qualifying year are also eligible to apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Official Website||Click Here|
As per the physical standards set by the commission for admission into Naval Academy Examination and National Defence Academy, applying candidates must be physically fit.
How to apply in UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Visit the official website of UPSC https://upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the recruitment section there you find two section part I registration and part II registration. choose your registration part.
- Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link on this posts of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020.
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application form is completed for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
UPSC NDA 2020 Syllabus
PAPER-I MATHEMATICS ( MAXIMUM 300 MARKS )
- MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
- ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- VECTOR ALGEBRA STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
PAPER-II GENERAL ABILITY TEST (Maximum Marks—600)
- Part ‘A’—ENGLISH (Maximum Marks—200)
- Part ‘B’—GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (Maximum Marks—400) Physics/chemistry / general science /History, Freedom Movement, etc /Geography /current events.
UPSC NDA admit card 2020
NDA 2020 Admit Card for the session I and II will be released approx three weeks before the commencement of entrance exams. To download the admit card by online mode, students have to enter their date of birth/roll number, registration id, and other asked details of NDA Recruitment 2020.
The Admit card of NDA Recruitment 2020 will contain the necessary information about the candidate and the examination .i.e.the student’s name, exam center, roll number, exam date and the timing of exam & exam center address, etc. In case any mistake arises in the details of the admit card, candidates must contact the officials immediately.
NDA 2020 Result
The Result of NDA Recruitment 2020 will be released on the website after the written test and release of the answer key. The result of both parts released in the difference of six months that is NDA I results will be published online in the month of May 2020 and NDA II results in the month of November 2020.
The result of NDA Recruitment 2020 will be released in the form of PDF which consisting names of the candidates and qualifying the written test. Candidates who have successfully qualified the written test with the minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for SSB Interview round
During the training period of NDA, officers’ who will be selected from NDA Recruitment 2020 their salary will be Rs. 15,600-Rs.39,100 per months with other various facilities.
once the training period is over the salary is starting from Rs. 55,000 per month and its increase as per you post promotion from time to time.
- These are the following Exam center of NDA Recruitment 2020
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, and Vishakhapatnam.
General instruction for NDA Recruitment 2020
# Candidates should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form.
This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for the examination of NDA Recruitment 2020.
# Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application of NDA Recruitment 2020.
Moreover, the Commission has introduced the provision of withdrawal of application for the candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.
Candidates who passed the first stage of examination of NDA Recruitment 2020 will only have permission to seat in the phase II examination after qualifying both stage examination candidates will be called for SSB interview.
all the best from allsarkarijobalert team for any queries you can mail us at admin@allsarkarijobalert and you can find more latest jobs and result from “CLICKING HERE.” and you can ask any problems or queries in comment section here.