Nabard Grade A Assistant Manager Online Form 2020 | 154 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD Official Have announced the Online Application Form for the Post vacancy of Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2020.
Those Candidates who Interested in the Following Recruitment of NABARD and Completed the All Education and Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Recruitment for Nabard Grade A Assistant Manager Online Form 2020 details
- Application Begin : 15/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/02/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 03/02/2020
- Exam Date CBT : February / March 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre : March 2020
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- For P&SS Post Only : 25-40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules, read the full notification for details.
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Fee Mode
Vacancy details 154 posts | Eligibility
|Post/ Discipline Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Asst. Manager (P & SS)||4||5 Yrs. Experience in Army/Navy/Air Force with Valid Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.|
|General||69||Bachelor/ Master Degree in Related Trade with 50% Marks.Read the Notification for More Details|
|General Agriculture||4||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with 50% Marks (SC, ST,PH 45 % Marks).|
|Agriculture Engineering||3||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engg. with 50% Marks (SC, ST,PH 45 % Marks).|
|Food/ Dairy Processing||3||Bachelor Degree in Food Processing /Food Technology/ Dairy Sciences/ Dairy Tech. with 50% (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Land Development – Soil Science||3||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Agri. (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Environmental Engg/Sciences||4||Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|AG Marketing/Business Management||2||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Geo Informatics||2||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc in Geoinformatics with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Agri. Economics/Economics||5||Bachelor Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Information Technology||12||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Technology/ Computer Applications/Info. Tech. with 50% (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Chartered Accountant||8||Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).|
|Company Secretary||3||Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Finance||16||BBA/ BMS in Finance/ Banking with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Human Resource Management||3||BBA/ BBM/ BMS in Human Resource Management with 50% Marks (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
|Statistics||2||Bachelor Degree in Statistics with 50% (SC, ST, PH 45 % Marks).|
How to fill Nabard Grade A Assistant Manager Online Form 2020
- The online application form will fill up during 15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020
- Visit the official website of NABARD.
- Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link section of Nabard Grade A Assistant Manager Online Form 2020
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application of Nabard Grade A Assistant Manager Online Form 2020 is completed.
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
All the best from allsarkarijobalert team for any queries you can mail us at admin@allsarkarijobalert , and you can find more latest jobs and result from “CLICKING HERE.”
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.