MP High Court Online Form 2020 || 19 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Various Multiple Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates who Are Interested and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria in MP Computer Operator, Personal Secretary and Assistant Grade III Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Recruitment for MP High Court Online Form 2020 multiple post details
Advt No.: 452/Exam/2020
- Application Begin: 26/02/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online : 16/03/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 16/03/2020
- Last Date For Correction: 23/03/2020
- Exam Date Pre : Notified Soon
- Exam Date Mains : Notified Soon
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age : 45 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- General / Other State : 595.30/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 395.30/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk or Pay Through Online Fee Portal Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode Only
|Personal Secretary||01||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with English Steno Speed 100 WPM|
|Computer Operator||03||10+2 Intermediate with BCA and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified.|
|Assistant Grade III (Backlog)||15||10+2 Intermediate and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified OR One Year Computer Diploma in Any Recognized Institute By MP Govt.|
How to apply
- Visit the official website of MP High Court.
- Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link section of MP High Court Online Form 2020
- Or you can visit the recruitment section from the official website
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application of MP High Court Online Form 2020
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.