Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2020 (01/2020) | Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Coast Guard Have Recently Released the Final Result for the Yantrik 01/2020 Recruitment Under January 2020 Batch. Those candidates who Are Appeared in the Written Test examination Can Check the Result Now.
Selected Candidates have to go for Medical Examination which scheduled in INS Chilka. The result is in the PDF format here candidates are required to check their Roll No & Application No which is displayed in Trade Wise. allsarkarijobalert congratulate all selected candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2020 (01/2020) details
- Application Begin : 11/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/08/2019 upto 05:00 PM Only
- Admit Card Available : 01/09/2019
- Exam Date : September 2019
- Result Announced: 02/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Age Between 01/02/1998 to 31/01/2002
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules ( read the official notifications ).
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee For the All Category Candidates Only Fill Online Form
Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Height : 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes
- 10 Pushup
- Chest : Minimum 5 CMS Expansion