Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2020 | 37 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Join Indian Coast Guard has Recently Invited for the Online Application Form on the Post of Yantrik Technical in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics & Telecommunication post Recruitment 2020. Those eligible Candidates who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Recruitment for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2020 details
- Application Begin : 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/03/2020 upto 05:00 PM Only
- Admit Card Available : 09 to 16 April 2020
- Exam Date : April / May 2020
- Age Between 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Maximum age 22 years old
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee For the All Category Candidates Only Fill Online Form.
|Post Name||Total Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Electronic & Telecommunication||07||01||04||0||03||15|
Eligibility criteria of the post
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks
How to fill Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2020
- Join Indian Coast Guard Are Released the Notification for Yantrik Technical Mechanical / Electrical & E&T) Latest Jobs Defence Vacancies 2020. where Candidate Can Apply Between 16/03/2020 to 22/03/2020
- Candidate needs to Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coast Guard 2020.
- Check all the College Document which are Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready all the Scan Document which is Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check all the details which you fill Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future references
- Height : 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes
- 10 Pushup
- Chest : Minimum 5 CMS Expansion
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.