Delhi High Court JJA Online Form 2020 | 132 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Delhi High Court DHC Are Invited for the Online Application Recruitment Form on the Post of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Recruitment 2020. Those eligible Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Recruitment for Delhi High Court JJA Online Form 2020, restorer form details
- Application Begin : 19/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/03/2020 upto 10 PM Only.
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 11/03/2020 upto 11 PM Only.
- Exam Date : Notified Shortly
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Maximum age 27 years old
- General / OBC /EWS : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Online Payment Mode. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Any Other Online Fee Mode Only.
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer||36||21||33||26||16||132|
Eligibility criteria of the post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Typing 35 WPM.
How to fill Delhi High Court JJA Online Form 2020
- Delhi High Court DHC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Post Candidate Can Apply Between 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020
- Candidate Read the full Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check all the College Document that is Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready all the Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form that is Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the final Application Form Must Check All details you fill Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future references
As per our research, the average salary of a junior judicial assistant is started from Rs.9300 to Rs. 34800 ( it is not from official records salary may vary)
What is the work of a junior judicial assistant?
After the appointment, as a JJA may be posted for doing various kinds of duties, including duties in Courts or for Administrative work as per requirement
- (A) In Courts: If posted in the courts, it is part of the responsibility of JJAs to maintain the Judicial Records, issue court notices/ summons, prepare daily cause lists, preparing reports, segregate the judicial record for the issue of Certified Copies, maintain various registers viz. Inspection Register, Register No. 1 Disposal/Consignment Register, CA Register, Dak Register, Diet Money Register, Wapsi Register, Registers containing the record of pendency of Judicial Files and Consignment thereof and update the data and shall keep the seals and stamps in safe custody and/ or any other duties assigned from time to time by the Competent Authority.
- (B) Administrative Side: One being posted on the Administrative side, JJA’s are required to carry out the administrative work of the department including noting- drafting, put up notes and letters. They may be posted in various branches like in Accounts Branch, Judicial Branch, General Branch, Stationery Branch, etc. and are required to maintain the requisite information that is the total number of letter Diary & Dispatch in R&I Branch, work of Record Room (consignment, etc.) Preparation of Certified copies and delivery thereof in Copying Agencies etc and/or any other duties assigned from time to time by the Competent Authority.
Exam center & exam type
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.