CGPSC State Engineering 2020 Online Form | 89 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC, Raipur Are Invited for the Online Application Form for the State Engineering Service Exam which is a plan to held in 2020. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the CGPSC state engineering vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the full Notification Before Apply Online
Recruitment for CGPSC State Engineering 2020 Online Form details
Advt No. : 01/2020
- Application Begin : 10/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/03/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 10/03/2020
- Last Date Correction : 19/03/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- General / Other State : 400/-
- All Reserve Category : 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Chhattisgarh Govt Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Fee Payment Mode Only
|Post Name||Civil||Electrical / Mechanical||Electronics||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||85||03||01||89|
Eligibility criteria of the post
- BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade from any recognised university.
How to fill CGPSC State Engineering 2020 Online Form
- The online application form will fill up during 10/02/2020 to 10/03/2020
- Visit the official website of CGPSC
- Candidates need to read all the notification before going for the next step
- Now click on the apply online link which we already provided in the upper table of the important link section of CGPSC State Engineering 2020 Online Form
- Now check and fill all your all basic documents like college certificate, marks sheet, eligibility, identity, and address details
- Submit the scan documents of certificate photo and signature
- Click on the submit button and pay the exam fee if you have required, now your application of CGPSC State Engineering 2020 Online Form
- Take the photocopy of your online form for future references.
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.