Bihar ration card is the most important document which is provided by the state government to the poor and needy people to subsidized Food and grain from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act different basis). Bihar ration card has updated the list due to the Coronavirus effect,
So please full article to check your name in Bihar ration card new check list. 2020 Bihar ration card is also used for identification proof like all other states in India as well as their process of work is also almost on the same basis, which is controlled under the Central government.
Earlier in ration card, new list update, applying for new ration card, checking application status as well as all other updates which is connected to the Bihar ration card is not so easy process, but after making India to new digital India
This is being a very easy process and now you don’t need to go office to office or block to block, you just need a smartphone/laptop and internet connection to check online status of ration card as well as all other updates from sitting at home.
So here in this article we will help you to how to check bihar ration card stattus , as well as how to register for new ration card and how to apply for new ration card.
As we all know in Bihar huge population have beneficiary name in ration card, and due to the effect of COVID-19 the importance of Bihar ration card has increased
So the government has taken the decision to transfer Rs 948.50 crore through EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In portal to all the Bihar ration card holders.
A total of 94.85 lakh ration card holders received Rs 1000 each in their Aadhaar linked bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer, CM Nitish Kumar said those who can’t get the money till now maybe their adhar card not linked with bank account or from ration card.
Even the govt has shaped a committee that can identify supply assist by means of self-support classes in Jeevika in cities.
State government distributed the ration among people through District wise
For that, they made under ration through Bihar State Food Supply Corporation Limited, which has a network of fair price shops in each district.
Bihar Ration card does not only work only when you need ration from an authorised dealer like grains and foods, but it also has an identification proof which you show at some important places as well as you can apply for driving license, passport, etc by submitting you Bihar ration card.
Types of ration card in Bihar 2020
At this time in Bihar, there are four types of ration card which Bihar government have provided on the basis of different eligibility criteria.
All the four types of the card have its own specific features which are distributed after scaling the earnings and the economical condition of people.
- BPL Ration cards – The government of Bihar issued the BPL ration cards into the families that are living under the poverty line. In other words, when the earning of any household is less than Rs.24000/per annum subsequently the household is eligible to find the BPL ration card. To produce this card effortless to spot from the distributor it’s given in Red color.
- APL Ration Cards – those households that have a yearly income of over Rs. 24000/per annum are entitled to find the APL credit card card. With this particular ration card and the individuals will find the food grains and other equipment in the subsidized prices but the amount of it will probably be significantly less than at the contrast of BPL cardholders.
- AAY Ration cards- AAY or Anthyodaya Anna Yojana Ration cards have been found by the central authorities for all of the states. These cards have been published for the poorest of the poor.
- Annapurna Ration cards- This ration card has been launched particularly for its old-age pensioners. With the support of this card, it will become easy for the older folks to acquire the ration in the Fair Price Shop close to their location.
Important documents for Bihar ration card 2020
- The applicant should be must have a copy of original residential proof
- Applicant must don’t have previously ration card
- Adhar card
- Bank account with passbook
- Income certificate & LPG connection number
- The mobile number which is valid
- Passport size photo
These are some important documents that need for making Bihar ration card 2020 till now, in case of future if any change will made we will update here.
How to see the name in Bihar ration card list 2020
To find the ration card bihar from your state government a massive number of the taxpayers of the country have applied for it in the 2020 year. The officials of the concerned division have also published the list of brand new ration card list not too long ago.
If you have submitted your application to your ration card earlier at Bihar government afterward you definitely may check the position of the application on line.
To acquire the comprehensive process related to the Bihar Ration Card 2020 you may read on the article and receive the updated information out of here.
We also have given that the related links here that may land one into the official pages associated with this Bihar Ration Card 2020.
- To access the uploaded list of New Ration Card Bihar 2020 you Will Need to log in on the official website of Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. Of Bihar @ http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/
- At the home page of the site, you’ll get a link of Ration card details on the left side.
- Once you’ll click on the link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Here you’ll need to choose your district and click on it
- After selecting your district you’ll need to click the name of your tehsil.
- After that listing of all of the shopkeepers in your area will show up on the screen click on the nearest shopkeeper from here
- After selecting shopkeeper name all the Bihar ration card holder name shown there
- Now you’ll have to choose the name of the family head of your family to find your name easily
- Once you get the name then click on the respective Ration Card (RC) No and see the list
So after checking your name follow this step which is given below to download the Bihar ration card list from the official website by sitting at home.
- Visit the official website of Govt. of Bihar @ http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, You will get the link of RCMS on the left side of the homepage screen click on that.
- After you will click on that link, a new page will appear on the screen. Here you will have to choose your district name by selecting it from a drop-down list. (maybe it cant be shown if you log in before 5 pm) so open the link in the evening time
- Now after selecting the district, a category wise name will open from there choose rural or urban, if you live in the rural area choose the Rural option and if you live in the urban area choose the Urban area
- After that, you need to select your block name
- A list of all the panchayat (for rural) of the selected block (for urban) will appear on the screen. Choose a relevant option accordingly.
- Select your village and then FPS name from there.
- A list will appear on your screen. The list will have the name of all the Bihar ration card holder who comes under that Fair Price Shop
- After following these steps the name of Bihar ration card holder is shown there
- Now you will have to choose your name from there, you can choose your family head name to find your name easily.
- Once you get the name then click on the respective Ration Card (RC) No.
- Now the Bihar ration card list will appear on your screen, you can check from there and download for future references
How to get Bihar ration card Rs. 1000 directly in the bank account?
As we discuss in the article that due to the heavy effect of coronavirus, the Bihar government helping all ration card holder with Rs. 1000 money directly in a bank account, more than 94 lakhs of people will get the money,
But if you can’t get any money in your account the main reason is your adhar card may not be connected,
Just follow these steps to get Rs. 1000 rupees in your account
- Visit the official website food and consumer protection, department of Bihar http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
- On the left side of your home screen, you will see the COVID-19 सहायता राशि प्राप्त करने हेतु आधार और मोबाइल अपडेट करेने के लिए क्लिक करें in red color click on that.
- A new tab will open after that fill your Bihar ration card number in the box and click on search.
- After searching the beneficiary name and adhar card number will be shown there, now fill your mobile number which is connected to the bank account.
- Click on the Send OTP
- Verify the OTP and fill the captcha and click there.
- A new page will open with some message that your OTP will be verified click on the OK
- The new message will be shown there that for your Rs. 1000 rupees your ration is verified, please link your bank account with adhar card.
- After linking your adhar you will get the money.
FAQ Related to Bihar ration card
How to check ration card status in bihar?
To check bihar ration card status , you can just visit the official site at http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
How to apply ration card online in bihar?
At this time for new fresh application is through offline mode by contatcing your ward parshad or Mukhiya.
Except this if you have any problem in Bihar ration card download or other Queries feel free to ask in Comment section, we will help you.