Bihar BPSC APO Online Form 2020 | 553 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Are Recently Invited for the Online Application Form for the Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination APO Recruitment Post Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Latest Jobs vacancy in Bihar PCS with the dream of government jobs and Completed to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Recruitment for Bihar BPSC APO Online Form 2020 details
Advt No. : 01 /2020
- Application Begin : 07/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/02/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 26/02/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 06/03/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Age limit as on 01/08/2019
- 21-37 years for Male &
- 21-40 years for Female
- General /BC/EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST /: 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Post name: Assistant Prosecution Officer
Eligibility criteria of the post
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB 3Year / 5 Year) in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Details Read the Notification.
How to fill Bihar BPSC APO Online Form 2020
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest APO Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/02/2020 to 20/02/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC APO Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Check the all College documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready the Scan Document which is Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the all details which you fill Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Salary of BPSC Assistant Officer
The basic pay of the BPSC assistant officer is starting from Rs. 35000 per month to Rs 65000 per month which will be increased as by your post upgrdation.
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.