Air Force X Y Group Online Form 2020 Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Indian Airforce Airmen Selection Test Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of X Group and Y Group 01/2021 Batch Vacancy Those Candidates who Are dream for one of the best government jobs and love defense line and Interested in the Following vacancy of Air Force Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Candidates can bookmark us for more upcoming updates on Air force X Y online form vacancy. that is admit card syllabus results and answer key which will be updated day by day on this page only.
Recruitment for Air Force X Y Group details
- Notification Issued : 11/12/2019
- Application starting date : 02/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/01/2020
- Exam date : 19-23 March 2020
- Admit Card Available on : March 2020
- Result Available on : Notified Soon
- Exam date of Phase II : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on : Notified Soon
- X Group & Y Group Both Exam Candidates Age Between 17/01/2000 to 30/12/2003
- For More Details Kindly Read the Notification
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Payment Through Axis Bank E Challan Only
|X Group (Technical)||Y Group|
|10+2 Exam Passed with Math, Physics and English Subject with Minimum 50% Marks.OR Passed Three Year Polytechnic Diploma with 50% Marks||10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 50% Marks, English 50% Marks.OR 2 Year Vocation Course with 50% Marks for More Details See Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website for airmen vacancy||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Air force x group salary details
After the selection in India airforce on the position of X and Y group the training will be started and during that training period, the airmen will get Rs.14,600. Once the training is over the starting salary of the X group is Rs. 33,000 pm and the Y group salary will be Rs.26,900 per month.
The salary rises in subsequent years. The Dearness Allowance is calculated on the sum total of Pay Band + Grade Pay + MSP. Military Service Pay (MSP) is given to all the Airmen on a per month basis. with a higher rank, the salary will increases.
|The rank of Airmen (Promotional Vertical)||Pay Matrix Level||Starting Basic Pay|
|Leading Aircraftsman||3||Rs. 21,700|
|Junior Warrant Officer||6||Rs. 35,400|
|Warrant Officer||7||Rs. 44,900|
|Master Warrant Officer||8||Rs. 47,600|
Few very important information for minimum eligibility in physical requirements. if you are eligible then only apply for Air force recruitment 2020
- Height : 152.5 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expand : 5 CMS
- Minimum Weight : 55 KG
How to apply for air force x y group online form
- For Air Force X Y Group Online Form 2020 Candidate can Apply Between only from the date of 02/01/2020 to 20/01/2020.
- Click on the official site of IAF which is given in the upper table of important link section. then go on the career in IAF section
- Click on the apply online ( direct link is given in the upper section of important link table of our post)
- Read all notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria, id proof, address details and all basic details.
- Ready the Scan Document which is Related to Recruitment Form that is Photo, Signature, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before going to submit the Application Form please Must Check all the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form for future references.
Candidates must choose the five choices of examination center and three choices of ASCs in order of preference while filling up the online application form. However, Central Airmen Selection Board reserves the right to allot any center other than those mentioned in the application.
one candidate can fill only one form on the same details.
Candidates must fill all the information like basic and personal details is correct never fill any wrong information of your educational details or Email/mobile number. if any candidates forms found Duplicate / incomplete / erroneously filled that applications shall be rejected and they cant able to seat in the exams
Candidates are advised to save or remember their e-mail ID and password which is used while online registration as the same would be required to login for viewing online exam results.
Exam center will be all over in India of your 5 choices
Document required for air force vacancy
Candidates must need one government identity proof like Adhar card, pan card, passport etc. that proof his/her nationality and must need personal as well as educational details of intermediate marks sheet, certificated or what other option that is needed for posts.
Once the candidates will be passed the first stage exams. they are able to seat in the phase 2 exams and competing for physical exams.