Air force admit card 2020 X Y group admit card available, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Airforce Airmen Selection Test Have Recently Postponed the Exam due to some reason. The scheduled exam will be organized on the 19th of march for the Recruitment Post of X Group and Y Group 01/2021 Batch Vacancy,
But now according to official the new date will be in the last week of April. Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with these Vacancies Can See the New Exam Dates and download the admit card.
Air force admit card 2020 for X and Y group details
- Notification Issued : 11/12/2019
- Application Begin : 02/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/01/2020
- Exam Held on : 19-23 March 2020 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available : 09/03/2020
- New Exam Held on : April Last Week.
- Result Available : Notified Soon
- Exam Held on Phase II : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- X Group & Y Group Both Exam Candidates Age Between 17/01/2000 to 30/12/2003
- For More Details Kindly Read the Notification
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Payment Through Axis Bank E Challan Only
Eligibility criteria of the post
|X Group (Technical)|
* 10+2 Exam Passed with Math, Physics and English Subject with Minimum 50% Marks.
* OR Passed Three Year Polytechnic Diploma with 50% Marks
* 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 50% Marks, English 50% Marks.
* OR 2 Year Vocation Course with 50% Marks for More Details See Notification
|Download Admit Card||Exam Postponed|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Height : 152.5 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expand : 5 CMS
- Minimum Weight : 55 KG
Indian air force has decent salary base which is divided post by post that is started from Rs 21000 per month to Rs. 60,000 per months
All the best from allsarkarijobalert team for any queries you can mail us at admin@allsarkarijobalert , and you can find more latest jobs and result from “CLICKING HERE.”
If you have any questions about this post you can ask here in the comment section.